Face Mask Friday

Whew this week has gone fast! Can't quite believe it's Friday already, but the weekend is almost upon us and so here is my Face Mask Friday post! This week I will be reviewing Soap & Glory's Fab Pore Facial Peel Mask.

Untitled


Untitled



Price: This mask retails for £8.00 and is available from Boots, often as part of a 3 for 2 deal but is actually in a buy one get one half price promotion at the moment.

Scent: It doesn't smell as nice as other Soap & Glory products but not unpleasant. It's got quite a soapy scent, and smells really clean. I think the scent has grown on me the more I've used it but I wouldn't say it was amazing.

Application: Unlike as the name suggests, this is not a peel off mask, but is a wash off mask. It has a clay like consistency which isn't too sticky and so is relatively easy to apply. The mask also has little green/blue beads which burst as you rub the mask onto your skin which I haven't seen before in a mask.

Untitled


Untitled


Results: As I have fairly enlarged pores on my nose, I was interested to see whether this mask would live up to all it's pore-refining claims. I'm happy to say that it did. After I washed this off my pores were almost invisible, and my skin felt nicely refreshed and cleaned.

Repurchase: Overall I think this is a really nice mask, and has had the most dramatic effect on my pores out of all the other masks I've tried. I'll definitely be repurchasing this in the future!


Have you tried this mask or any other pore-refining masks? What did you think? x

6 comments:

  1. This mask looks really good, I've not tried this before but im tempted to pick it up when I next go to boots!

    Now following you

    Jo
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to check this out, in serious need of a pore reducing formula! The Benefit one I bought didn't work!

    Great blog too!

    Kassie Barker Jones x

    http://fashionvisionsonline.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I haven't tried the Benefit one, I would recommend this one. I love it! x

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, this is one of my favourite masks!!

    Danielle xx

    www.missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quickly becoming one of my favourite masks too! x

      Delete