Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Review

If you've read this blog for any length of time you know I love me some Soap & Glory, and this product is no exception.

Peaches and Clean is a 4-in-1 wash off deep cleansing milk which has a special clogged t-zone formula.

I'd been umming and ahhing about trying this out for a good long while. Whilst I haven't ever tried the holy grail Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish before, I haven't been too impressed so far with cleansing milks, balms etc. They've been fine, but I've always felt the need to exfoliate daily whilst using them. Like, my face never felt really, properly, clean, until I'd exfoliated. But I decided that I'd give this a go anyway, after all it's Soap & Glory, and I had heard really good things about it.


Untitled


Basically, if you're not familiar with the concept, you massage this into your face and put on a bit extra on any trouble areas, and then rinse off with water. Simple! I like to leave it on for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off to let the fruit acid, detoxyboost technology, and something called poreshrink r2 really get to work. In fact, you can slather a bit extra on and leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes for a simple face mask (I'm a sucker for multi-use products).

Excuse me a minute now whilst I rave about the scent. It's a-maz-ing. It's so unusual, I don't think I've ever smelt anything quite like it. The only way I can describe it is both minty and fruity, which sounds horrible, but it's quite the opposite. In fact, it reminds me a little bit of that Juicy Fruit chewing gum (do they still make that stuff?). Because it's such an unusual scent some people might not like it, but I adore it. Such a gorgeous, fresh, and for lack of a better word vibrant, smell and is great first thing in the morning.

Untitled


I've been using this pretty solidly for the last month, and I have to say I've been really enjoying it. Some people have reported that this has really improved their blemishes but I can't say that's happened for me. I have noticed that using while using this my skin has felt a lot less oily, and to make sure, I stopped using it for a week and my skin definitely felt oilier.

I've found that my skin feels really clean, less oily, but not dehydrated or tight after using this. And it felt properly clean, and in fact while using this I only feel the need to exfoliate my face once or twice a week, as opposed to the daily exfoliation I felt I had to do with other cleansing milks.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased with it, and it's pretty much become a staple in my bathroom!

Have you tried this product? What did you think? x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one, but Soap and Glory's Face Soap & Clarity is amazing!

    ReplyDelete