Soap & Glory Supereyes Supereyes Moisturizing Gel Review

I'd always been intrigued by this eye gel but had heard pretty mixed reviews about it. I decided to just give it a go myself and see if it was any good.


Untitled


Untitled


Supereyes Supereyes is an "instant-action moisturizing gel with swiftlift technology". Perhaps I'm not the best person to review this as I can't really attest to it's wrinkle-reducing properties, but I'll tell you my thoughts on it nonetheless.


Untitled




Untitled


It comes as a clear, unscented, gel which you gently and sparingly pat around your eyes morning and night. The gel itself looks almost glittery, but I believe it has little globules suspended within it which burst on application.

It's nice and cooling when you apply it, but you have to be careful on application. I found applying it too close to the eye, applying too much, and rubbing it on (as opposed to patting it on) gave a slightly warm almost burning and tingling sensation which I don't think is supposed to happen.

As far as results go, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Like I said, I don't have any wrinkles so can't review it in that respect, but I've been using it religiously, morning and night, for a good few weeks now and have seen no difference. Other than the nice cooling effect on application, it really didn't do anything for me. It didn't moisturise, it didn't tighten my skin, and it didn't reduce the bags under my eyes.

I feel like I should point out that this is just with my skin, and I have read plently of reviews from people who love this stuff (as well as many who have had much the same experience as I have had).

Have you tried this before? What were your experiences of it? xo

2 comments:

  1. This appeals to me so it's a shame it's not really any good.
    I just love that cooling feel on your eyes when you are feeling tired or run down!
    JS xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice and cooling on your eyes, but I just found it didn't really do anything for me. And I think I could probably find a cooling eye cream for a lot cheaper than £9 xo

      Delete