Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I remember having tried Aussie's Shampoo and Condition range for coloured hair back in the day when I was constantly dyeing my hair, but I remember not being overly impressed with it and so kind of discounted the whole brand.

Recently I've heard so many good things about their Miracle Moist range and so with my hair feeling a bit dry and needing a bit of a pick me up I figured it was the perfect time to give Aussie another chance.


Untitled



Let me tell you, I'm so glad I did. I've been solidly using the Shampoo and Conditioner for about a month now and I've really noticed a difference in my hair. It's definitely softer and less frizzy and the ends look a lot nicer, I have to say I'm really impressed.

I wasn't so sure about the scent at the start. It got a sweet, kind of nutty, unusual scent which I later identified as macadamia. However, the smell has really grown on me and I kind of love it now.


Untitled



The range contains Australian Macadamia Nut Oil (hence the macadamia smell) which "infuses moisture into dry, damaged hair helping to condition and smooth" and I have to say it really works. My hair hasn't felt this soft and lovely in such a long time!

I've certainly learned a lesson about judging an entire brand on just one product and can say with almost certainly that I'll be purchasing this range again... and again! I might even have a look at some of their other products!

Have you tried this? What are your favourite Aussie products? x

3 comments:

  1. My favourite Aussie Product is the 3 Minute Miracle, smells so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm testing 3 Minute Miracle out at the moment, review to come soon! x

      Delete
  2. I love the miracle moist shampoo and conditioner you reviewed here -but I loved the smell from the start, it's gorgeous!
    Also a fan of the three minute miracle - I have the 'reconstructor' one for damaged hair, and the one for coloured hair and I alternate!

    ReplyDelete