She Said Beauty September Box

Finally, my first She Said Beauty Box dropped through my door this morning and I was so excited to open it and get my hands on those goodies!

Untitled


Untitled


This month is a Skincare themed box which is just up my street, and I'm actually really excited to try all these products out. Usually with beauty boxes there's always one or two items that just don't tickle my fancy, but not with this box!

Untitled


Popchips
original potato chips
This was the only thing in the box I was a bit "meh" about, purely because I've subscribed to a beauty box and so expect beauty items. That being said this was an extra item or "SSB treat", and it was pretty tasty too!

Collection 2000 Primed and Ready Primer and Fix Me Up Makeup Fixer
I was pretty pleased to get two full sized Collection 2000 products both of which I'm really interested in trying out. On a side note, not a fan of the packaging in any way. It just looks really cheap and nasty, the font more than anything puts me off. Although I know that it's the actual product that counts, I know that I personally wouldn't buy these in a store based on what they look lke.

Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask
for clearer, deeply cleansed skin with over 94% natural ingredients
Amie is a brand that I've heard of before but haven't as yet tried any of their products so I was really pleased to find it in the box. And on top of that it's a face mask, and if you've read this blog for any length of time you'll know that I love me some face masks! The ingredients sound lovely too: peppermint, white clay and lime butter. Very excited to try this one out!

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
dissolves make-up instantly with an antioxidant-rich olive oil formula which nourishes and hydrates skin
Cleansing oils are a bit of thing in the beauty world at the moment, and as yet I haven't tried one, so I'm really glad I've got the opportunity to try this one from a brand I hadn't heard of before. Hopefully it will be as good as it looks as this 30ml bottle costs a very purse-friendly £3.50!

Ginerva Green Tea Marvel Gel
exfoliates, invigorates, and illuminated
Again, another brand that I have not heard of and a really interesting product. This is an exfoliating "marvel" gel which surprisingly doesn't have any exfoliating beads, grains etc in it. I had a quick test of this on the back of my hand, and what you do is, before cleansing, rub it all over a dry face and what happens is you get these bits as if you've put too much moisturiser on. I'm really interested in finding out if it lives up to all it's claims.



And that's it for the box this month! Overall I'm really pleased and can't wait to get stuck into these new products.

Have you tried any of these products or brands before? What did you think?

5 comments:

  1. I'd be so pleased if I got this box, the products look great! I'd really love to try the cleansing oil, heard really good things! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same with this months box. I have already used every single thing and I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this as my last box before i unsubscribed (I wanted a craft subscription box, i can't afford both and i still have 8 months of SSB and Glossybox goodies to use that I have ignored due to uni!) I got the bbq popchips and they were delicious! Tempted to go to waitrose especially to buy some (pretty sure thats one of the only uk stockists at the moment) The rest i'm excited to get time to try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big pictures on your blog :)



    following you now, thanks for sending me your link last night x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love SSB and was majorly impressed with this box :) I don't think you'll be disappointed with the Amie mask - they're an awesome brand :D

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete