Models Own Haul

You'd have to have been living under a rock these past few days to not know that Models Own currently have a 50% sale off at the moment. Needless to say, I treated myself to a few nail polishes, well, 11.

Here's what I decided to get...

Untitled


I tend to gravitate towards more neutral and darker shades of nail varnish so I decided I should invest in a few brighter colours. Believe it or not, until now I didn't own a pink nail varnish!

Untitled


Untitled

From left to right, the shades are:

Black Magic
Thunder and Lightning
Betty Blue
Emerald Black
Greet Tea
Grace Green


Untitled


Untitled


Again from left to right, the shades are:

Raspberry Crush
Fuzzy Peach
Soda Pop Pink
Pink Fizz
Nude Beige


I'm so excited to try all my new nail varnishes out and have already given myself a pedicure with Raspberry Crush and love it! Can't wait to use Pink Fizz and Nude Beige together, I think it will look awesome!


Have you made the most of the Models Own sale? What did you get?

9 comments:

  1. i cant decide if i should order some or not lol theres a few i want but i bought loadsss last year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only had a couple of Model Owns polishes before so I decided to treat myself :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! I am resisting this sale cos I feel like I would just be buying them for the sake of it... but it's very tempting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really glad to see the sale! I was actually planning to buy some anyway so it came at the perfect time :) x

      Delete
  3. It's hard to believe you didn't own a pink one until just recently! I usually gravitate towards more subdued nail colors as well. I love the colors you chose. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've never really been into pinks before, but I like these ones! Think I'll have to invest in some more! x

      Delete
  4. I took advantage too, got three polishes (Utopia, Jade Stone and Beth's Blue) and a brush set for £12.50, score! There was a deep red I really wanted but alas it was sold out. Oh well! This is probably why my student loan never seems to last quite as long as I'd like it too, hmm... Still, I only have about three nail varnishes so it didn't seem like a completely needless indulgence.

    I especially love the right two, in your first picture, out of your choices (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those right two are my favourites too :) x

      Delete
  5. The Pink Fizz looks amazing! It's going straight on my wishlist!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete