shoe love

Office, one of my all time favourite shoe shops are currently offering £25 off selected styles of high heels

It's taking quite a lot of will power not to drain my entire bank balance on lots of new Summer shoes!




Office Black Suede Kriss Kross Platform
Office Rose Patent Kerching Sandal
Office Red Leather Wiggle It
Office Black Suede Whassup Wedge


I am loving the black suede "Whassup Wedges" (some of these shoes have the best names ever).



And with festival season fast approaching, it might be time to invest in some new wellies!



Joules Pink Millie Wellie
Office Marshmallow Wellie
Office Nutty Knee Welly
Joules Stripe Print Wellie


I can't decide which ones are my favourite! The pink bow and the stripey pairs are especially gorgeous, and so cute! Are you already planning your festival wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment