MUA Nail Varnishes

This was my first time trying out MUA nail varnishes. I admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but in the end it was the colour range that won me over. Having had a look at some of the products online I was pleasantly surprised by the nice selection of natural shades of nail varnish they stock, so I had to head into Superdrug and treat myself with a few!



Untitled
MUA nail varnish in Shade 19, 23 and 21 respectively


I'm a sucker for a natural shade polish and have been hunting for the perfect nude beige colour to go with my skin tone so I picked up Shade 19. But then after seeing the other two and how well they all went together, well, I couldn't resist!


Untitled


They have a nice consistency, not too runny like a lot of bargain nail varnishes I've tried, and two coats gives a nice coat.


Untitled


I really like all the colours, even the green which I wasn't sure I would! Shall definitely be trying out some more of their shades. Like other MUA products (note not MUA professional)they are only £1 and so are perfect for picking up some shades you wouldn't necessarily try. You never know, you might love it!

I'll definitely be branching out and trying some other green nail shades, perfect for Summer!

Have you tried MUA nail varnishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment