April Favourites

Hello lovelies! I do realise that we are well into May now, but because of exams I wasn't able to post this then. But now exams are over with, I thought I'd fill you in on my favourite (new and rediscovered) products from April.

Untitled

Bodyshop Body Butter in Mango and Shea


Bodywise, I've been sticking to my old Bodyshop body butter favourites (shea and mango). I just can't get enough of these, and I especially love using the shea butter before I go to bed. Smells so delicious but not overpoweringly so.

Untitled

Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula


Also last month I found some old Palmers cocoa butter lurking in the back of my cupboard. I used to use this stuff religiously, especially on holiday (it's fantastic if you're unfortunate enough to get nasty sunburn), so I repurchased a bottle and have been using it loads ever since. In fact, I was first introduced to it when my tattooist recommended it after I got my first tattoo.Is there anything better than having super soft skin and getting to smell like chocolate? I think not.



Untitled

Botanics Skin Brightening Toner
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser
Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream


Skincare wise I was excited to try out Botanics skin brightening toner and finally managed to get a bottle (it was always sold out!), and fell in love as I have done with all of the Botanics skin care range I have tried. I'm also using the Botanics Pore Perfecting foaming cleanser (not pictured) which I love love love, and definitely recommend if you're like me and can suffer from oily and blemish prone skin.

After hearing so many good things about Clean & Clear's dual action moisturiser over on Miss Budget Beauty I had to go out and try it for myself and I really do like it. It's the only moisturiser I've ever come across which doesn't aggravate break outs. If your skin is a little on the dry side it may not be quite moisturising enough to use as an all over daily moisturiser, but I certainly recommend it for the occasional breakouts.

This is the first of Superdrug's Vitamin E skin care range I've tried and I have to say I'm really impressed. The whole range is really well priced (and I've heard excellent things about all of the products) and this night cream is really deeply moisturising without being too greasy/oily and has a lovely light coconuty smell. Mmmmm.


And that's your lot for this month.
What have been your April favourites?

4 comments:

  1. Palmers body lotion is so good! I always have a bottle in my bathroom :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe I forgot about it for so long! :) x

      Delete
  2. I also love palmers it smells so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, so delicious! x

      Delete