Following in the footsteps of Lovers in a Dangerous Time and Here's Looking At You, Kid. I'm going to start, and hopefully finish the 30 days of blogging task which is as follows (meaning, you should give it a go too!)
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you as a child
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die
day 12- write a poem to someone you love
day 13- your 5 favorite books and why
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- a picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- write about a sweet memory from your past
day 20- write a letter to someone
day 21-a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave a lot
day 24- post your favorite quote or verse of scripture and why
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for
day 27- my day job verses my passion
day 28- cruise a thesaurus and pick out 10 words you like the sound of
day 29 - favorite tv shows and why you like them
day 30 - movies you can watch again and again.
So here goes day 1...
And here are the 15 "interesting" facts about myself...
1. I was born in Sussex (South of England) but have lived most of my life in Scotland. Also for a short time I lived in Cyprus and Germany.
2. I'm quite into politics. In fact, I was one of the 1000 students who travelled down to England for the infamous protests in London (disclaimer, I was a peaceful protester)as well as taking part in the many protests which happened in Edinburgh following that. If you don't know, we were protesting an increase in tuition fees, education cuts, and the abolishment of EMA.
3. Biggest procrastinator you will ever meet.
4. I've got a thing about French films, and anything French really. I know it's corny, and cliché, but when I went to Paris I utterly fell in love with it there. I don't know what it is about it, it's just special.
5. Coffee is a big part of my life.
6. I have a little brother and a little sister. I say little, my brother is almost 17 and my sister is 13.
7. I have just realised that my brother is almost 17 and that is a scary thought.
8. In keeping with age related facts, I turn 21 this year!
9. I go to University in Edinburgh, but not to the University OF Edinburgh. This confuses some people.
10. I love almost all kinds of music. Especially live, nothing beats live music.
11. In the future, I want to work with pharmaceuticals. Hopefully in a lab somewhere, researching new drugs. But I change my mind a lot.
12. I want to learn to speak fluent French one day.
13. I play the piano and drums, a little.
14. I am high disorganised, but am endeavouring to change that.
15. And finally, that's not my natural hair colour! I'm more a mousy-brown.