Empties #1

Yes, it's my very first empties post! As far as using up products go, I have to say I'm not great at it. I just have a tendency to hoard things, and never quite use them up, so they're always on hand. You know, "just in case". However, I'm going to start to make a real effort to actually use up my products, and so it seemed an opportune time to start an empties series! I don't think they will be every month, but I'll post whenever I've amassed enough empties to warrant a post - like now!

Here's what I've used up in the past couple months

Untitled


Untitled


Burts Bees Exfoliating Body Wash
I love this stuff, smells deliciously of honey goodness and is lightly exfoliating.
Repurchase? Probably yes in the future, but I'd like to try some other Burts Bees shower products first.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Intensive Conditioner
This conditioner was ok, but I didn't really feel like it did anything different to my hair that an ordinary run of the mill conditioner would. I certainly wouldn't call in an intensive conditioner.
Repurchase? No

Imperial Leather Passion Flower and Rice Milk Shower Cream
Man this stuff smelled nice, and actually made a good impromptu bubble bath too.
Repurchase? I rarely repurchase shower gels as I always like to try new ones so probably not, but it was nice.

Clean & Clear Spot Control Moisturiser
This came as part of a Clean & Clear box set which was on offer. It was fine, but I didn't particularly like the scent of it.
Repurchase? No


Untitled


Simple Cleansing Face Wipes
These are my favourite face wipes of all time, but only buy them when they are on offer as they can be a little pricey.
Repurchase? Yes, when I next see them on offer

Boots Essentials Cucumber Face Wipes
I'd always avoided these face wipes as I assumed they'd be a bit rubbish as they were so cheap. Actually they're not so bad! Wasn't sure of the cucumber scent at first, but I've come around to it.
Repurchase? Yup!

Face Masks I've reviewed all these face masks in my Face Mask Friday series



Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? x

7 comments:

  1. I've tried the Burt's Bees conditioner but I haven't tried the body washes~ Which other ones were you thinking about trying next? :) I'm now following your blog! :D

    I'd love if you linked up on our blog hop tomorrow~!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.ca/p/beauty-bloggers-club-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that imperial leather body wash, it smells amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the Simple wipes :) great empties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same with shower gels, I might love the ones I buy but always look for new ones to try. I haven't tried this one yet so will give it a go soon. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The simple range is really good and I always go back to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh, bloody comment :D
      I haven't tried yn of these products to be honest :)
      And I have never posted "empties" post either. Maybe it's time :)

      xo Deja
      Deja Zu

      Delete