Boots/Superdrug/Sally's Haul

After giving myself a bit of a spending ban for a month or so I went on a little beauty bender last time I was in town and here's what I got to try out!

Untitled


Boots:

Untitled
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical (the best scent!)
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle (currently on offer for 3 for £10)



I remember using Aussie products many moons ago, the colour protect range I think, but can't really remember if I liked them that much or not. Recently I've been hearing so many good reviews on the miracle moist range I just had to pick it up. Boots currently have a 3 for £10 offer on Aussie haircare products so I thought a little 3 Minute Miracle couldn't hurt either!



Untitled
Boots Ingredients Coconut Body Oil (only £2.54!)
White Glo Toothpaste Coffee and Tea Drinkers Formula



I'm a big tea drinker and have been looking for a slightly stronger every day toothpaste at an affordable price. This was only £3.99 and came with a new toothbrush and everything so I thought I'd give it a go. I also couldn't resist the coconut body oil, I think I'm on a bit of a coconut kick at the moment, and I've instantly fallen in love with the stuff. It smells like real coconut milk and not nasty and artificial.



Untitled
S&G Wish Upon A Jar 21 day collagen treatment (£15)
S&G Fab Pore Facial Peel (£8) S&G Supereyes Supereyes Eye Cream (£9)


3 for 2 on Soap and Glory gets me every time! I just can't resist! I've been wanting to try these three products out for a while now, so reviews to come :)




Superdrug:

Untitled
Garnier Pure Sauna Face Mask £1.29
Tea Tree Peel Face Mask 89p
John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner on offer for £5.99
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light


The Sleek Contour kit has been on my wishlist for an age and a half and so I finally decided to treat myself to it! Plus I've always been intrigued by the John Frieda Full Repair range and am fast developing an obsession with hair masks, treatments and deep conditioners so I had to give this a go!



Sally's:

Untitled
Ion Intensive Drench treatment 84p
Ion Reconstructor treatment £1.24
Ion Hot Oil treatment £1.24
Argan Secret Miracle Masque £2.49
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask £2.41


I did tell you I was developing an obsession with hair treatments! I rarely ever go into Sally's but I'm so glad I did and vow to visit more often. Basically I went around the whole (tiny) store and picked up every sachet and sample to try out. I love when shops, especially those that can be a little bit expensive, sell sachets and sample sizes. I'm particularly excited to try out the Argan Secret masque, looks interesting!


This shopping trip was from a couple weeks ago now (bad blogger!) but I've had a chance to use some of these products properly now so expect reviews soon! Also expect another beauty haul soon (yes, another, I'm ashamed!). Boots are currently offering 10 advantage points for every £1 this weekend so of course I made a massive online order. In my defense it was my way of treating myself after landing myself a job, so it's justified, right?

Embarrasing fact: So I'm probably the only one who does this, but I just can't help singing old Justin Timberlake songs to myself whenever I read/write the word "justified". Yes, that's weird. Let's move on.

Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic haul hun! I need to make a trip to Boots myself soon so there will no doubt be a similar haul on my blog ;) Would love to see a review on the Aussie products as seen a lot of blogger hype surrounding them recently but would be interesting to hear your opinion with you saying you can't remember if you like them first time round.
    Louise xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Should be reviewing them soon after I've used them a bit more :) stay tuned! x

      Delete
  2. The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle is amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be really interested to read your review on your Soap and Glory products - I was looking at those in boots the other day and searching for reviews on google! lol.
    Great haul, makes me want to shop! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stayed tuned for those reviews very soon :) x

      Delete
  4. Wow I'm liking the sound of that toothpaste, I'd love to hear what you think of it! Heard lots of good things about the Sleek contour kit too, hope it works for you too!

    Ali xx
    ZombiesWearEyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't going to review the toothpaste because I wasn't sure anyone would be that interested in reading it. I might now! Either way I really like it :)
      I'm also loving the Contour Kit, it's even in my August favourites! x

      Delete