NOTD

Don't worry, it's not yet another leopard print nails tutorial. But I did wan't to say I tried leopard print nails for the first time last night, and I was pretty happy with the results. I mainly hadn't tried it before as I was pretty sure I lacked the dexterity for it, and plus I didn't have a black nail art pen. This was before I knew that black liquid eyeliner works just as well!

So I gave it a go...



Definitely not as difficult as I once thought, so if you haven't tried, give it a go!

Here's what I used:

nails


Now, I know I said this wasn't a tutorial but I will say this. The eyeliner I used didn't dry very black, more of a dark greyish colour. Which looked ok, but it was difficult to see it on the dark basecoat. However, it went back to it's dark black colour after I applied the topcoat and stayed that way after it dried!
I don't know if that's what happens with every eyeliner, but if it does with yours then that's a great way to fix it!

Happy Saturday, have a great weekend x

4 comments:

  1. omigosh i loooveeee them! :o
    hehe
    check out my blog? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. I'm glad you like the nails! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there!
    I just stumbled upon your blog this evening.
    I have to say that I absolutely adore you nails!
    Super cute. :)
    I hope you are having a great week!
    much love, colie.
    xx

    theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      Hope you're having a great week too :) x

      Delete