I've seen these types of lists on a few other blogs, and thought it was such a lovely idea that I should do it too. I turn 22 in September of this year, so still have plenty of time to complete my goals.
1. Bake more I'm hoping to bake my way through Nigella Lawson's "How to Be a Domestic Goddess" and Mary Berry's "Baking Bible" in my spare time
2. Cook more I'm also really hoping cook more adventurous foods. It's really easy to get into a rut with what you eat so I want to try some new things!
3. Graduate this is mainly what I'll be concentrating on until Mayish. Lots of work left to do so fingers crossed!
4. Read More I have a gigantic stack of unread books that I'm determined to get through!
5. Learn To Drive it's shameful that I haven't got around to learning yet. But this is the year!
6. Get a job pretty self explanatory
7. Visit a museum/art gallery
8. Learn to play acoustic guitar I can play a little, but I'd love to play properly
9. Save money
10.Update wardrobe with smart clothes
11. Grow my hair out to it's natural colour
12. Relearn how to walk in heels it's been so long since I've worn them, I can't walk in them anymore...
13. Travel somewhere new could be abroad, even just somewhere in Britain, but somewhere new!
14. Visit London or Paris (or both)
15. Learn how to cook a good roast ok, yes I already have the cook more, but this is important!
16. Regularly read the newspaper
17. Do a Road Trip after learning to drive, of course
18. Take up Yoga
19. Be more organised/less procrastination
20. Do something unexpected
21. Get nails done professionally
22. Stop worrying about the little things