Feel Unique - November Box

Dear lord not another reivew of Feel Unique's November box I hear you cry. Alas, yes. I was going to hold off on reviewing this box, even though it's my first from Feel Unique, due to the sheer volume of posts that have been going up reviewing it. But I couldn't resist because I was super duper happy with this box!



Apologies in advance for the not brilliant pictures. As much as I love Winter, usually a distinct lack of daylight comes with it and my photos always seem to look so much nicer in daylight. Here goes anyway.



Firstly, this box is the cheapest around (£9.95 per month inc delivery) which is always good, and it has noticeably larger sample sizes which is fantastic. No more teeny tiny tubes!


What first caught my eye was the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Life and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm & Dual Action Professional Cleansing Cloth

I've never heard of this brand before but I love that we got a muslin cloth with it - a really nice touch. I'm not keen on the frangrance at all, but it doesn't hang around long, and it cleaned my make up off really nicely and my face felt nice and soft afterwards.


Next we have Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair 60 Sec Treatment and Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe

I've heard a lot of good things about the Goldwell brand, but as yet haven't tried any, so I'm really looking forward to giving this a go!
The tanning lotion is something I really wouldn't go for as well. Supposedly the brand is very good, and this is supposed to smell lovely but I haven't opened it. Instead of it going to waste I thought I might throw it into my giveaway providing that the winner would like it!


Next we have Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder and Prada Candy Fragrance Sample

The shimmer powder seems really nice. I got a lovely pale beige colour which I'm really pleased with, as it's definitely the one I would choose out of the colours that were given to other people.
The perfume sample I really liked. At first I wasn't so sure, but I wore it anyway, and it really grew on me throughout the day and now I really love it! It may even feature in my letter to Santa this year...


Finally we have Schwarzkopf Professional OSIS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder


This is such a weird product! In a good way though. It's a powder, that turns into a waxy cream in your hand. I didn't think I'd like it as products like this usually totally weigh my fine hair down, but this seems quite nice. It gave my hair a good bit of volume at the roots without making them feel greasy. Again, a really good sample size you can get a good few uses out of.


I'm really pleased with this box. I like how there was a nice mix of well known and new brands and of course excellent sample sizes. I shall definitely remain subscribed to Feel Unique for a while yet!

Peace H xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm really impressed by the contents of this. I didn't know Feel Unique even did one of these boxes, and the price is great too! Wish I'd of known in time to order this, maybe next month! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete