Day 2

day 02 - your least favorite song

This was tough! I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music, and it took me ages to think of a specific song that I just cannot stand. I was listening to the radio today and this little gem cropped up, and I just turned the radio off.
It's Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco, and it's just horrific. It's rapping over Modest Mouse's "Float On", which is one of my most favourite songs, and this just ruins it completely.




here's Modest Mouse's original version


like an orgasm in my ear!

1 comment:

  1. ah love Modest Mouse! However, have you listened to Sun Kil Moon, they do an entire album of covered Modest Mouse songs, but in an AMAZING way, folky guitars - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tiny-Cities-Sun-Kil-Moon/dp/B000BP1EOK/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1309291759&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete